- Insanely cheap! Couldn`t have been more faster thanks guys!
- by JacobLP(2017-04-15)
- Ordered twice and fast smooth service. 2 thumbs up from me. Will order again soon.
- by Ryan Heart(2017-03-19)
- Very nice upset how the spelling and grammar are bad but i can get used to it and it would be nice if the people giving the items would understand how to add someone as a friend but other than that very good service
- by Hungry Pretzel(2017-03-05)
- by Lorenzo(2017-03-01)
- First purchase went through smoothly, I will recommend your site to my friends
- by Benjamin(2017-02-22)
NBA Live on mobile gets new graphics and user-interface for 2016-2017 season
Mobile basketball is going for a three-pointer.
Electronic Arts announced today that it has updated its NBA Live mobile game, available as a free-to-play app for NBA Live iOS and Android devices. While it gets Live ready for the upcoming 2016-2017 NBA season, the update also improves the game’s graphics and introduces a new user-interface. This could attract more players, which could make NBA Live a bigger hit in the $36 billion mobile market.
NBA Live will now have new mechanics for alley-oops and improved passing, and EA has smartened the artificial intelligence for teams competing in the late stages of game. The update also includes support for the Russian and Turkish languages, with EA promising more languages to come.
The update also adds a Rookie Program mode, which lets fans play as league newcomers, including 46 rookies from the 2016 NBA draft.